Engineering Consultants in UAE
Top Engineering Consultants Companies in uae
- MHM Engineering Consultancy, Dubai, Contact: 04-5895222
- Mark Habre and Associates Architectural and Engineering Consultants, Abu Dhabi, Contact: 02-6744524
- Bait Al Muhandiseen Technical Services Co LLC, Dubai, Contact: 052-8013768
- Klick Engineering Consultants, Dubai, Contact: 04-2574000
- A-Test Group, Sharjah, Contact: 06-5345097
- AAC Arc Architects Engineering Consultancy, Dubai, Contact: 04-8749941
- Abacas International Technical Works LLC, Dubai, Contact: 04-2577175
- Abdul Rahim Architectural Consultants, Dubai, Contact: 04-2235455
- Abdulla Associate Engineering and Architectural Consultations, Dubai, Contact: 04-3985041
- Abu Humaid Engineering Office, Ajman, Contact: 06-7468222
About Engineering Consultants
Engineering consultants provides various engineering services like electrical, mechanical, plumbing, fire fighting, geotechnical infrastructure etc. enginerring consulting and services depends on the owner and the nature of the project. Engineering consultants involves a agroup of activities that majorly includes consultation and investigation services, designing and construction of the project and also includes some special services like electrical and mechanical services. They handle all the residential, commercial and villa projects that involves full raneg of architectural designs and structural engineering. Engineering Consultants are experts and experienced to provide all possible insights forehand for efficient design concept and minimizing cost of engineering projects while achieving the expected results. Engineering consult services is available for all the different fields of engineering like electrical, aeronautical or Mechanical engineering. Architectural engineering and civil engineering consultant are popular here in UAE, for the undergoing infrastructural makeover here.
Duties of the Engineering consultants starts from developing a design plan, cost estimation for stage by stage completion of the project and completion of the project as per the initial plan. They take care of documentation part as well - from soil testing certificate to obtaining various permits and government approvals. Engineering consultants are required not just for new projects but can be more helpful even for renovating, restoring or maintaining the infrastructures.
You might also be interested inSwimming Pool Contractors | Interior Decorators | Turnkey Contractors | Industrial Consultants